The ‘I Have A Dream’ programme offers exceptional Year 13 students an intensive one week paid placement with Deutsche Bank during the summer and ongoing support and personal development from Rare. The programme is aimed at students who are from a lower socioeconomic status background (e.g. receiving free school meals at some point in your education, being in the first generation in your family to attend university, or experiencing some other form of social disadvantage).
Students are given the opportunity to gain a real insight into the world of investment banking and take the first step on the career ladder of this exciting industry.
During the programme you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain exposure to the many dynamic business areas within the Bank
- Participate in financial insight and skill building sessions
- Gain hands-on experience in a business environment
- Meet and share experiences with recent graduates
- Be assigned a buddy/mentor
- Be considered for our first year programmes once at University
All travel expenses will be paid.
The program is scheduled to take place in August 2018.
The programme is only open to Year 13 students who have performed consistently well academically and plan to attend university in the following academic year.
- Students must be from be from a lower socioeconomic status background (e.g. received free school meals at some point in your education, being in the first generation in your family to attend university or experiencing other forms of social disadvantage).
- Students must be residing in the Greater London Area.
- Students must be attending or have attended a State Maintained Secondary School or State Maintained 6th Form College. This includes Academies, Grammar schools etc.
- Students attending Independent Schools, Maintained Boarding Schools and living outside the Greater London area will not be eligible.
In partnership with: